This is the storybook album I made as a bridal shower gift for my sister-in-law. I used the 8x8 chipboard album and covered it with printed paper on the outside. I used regular cardstock to cover the inside. The big flower in the center is also chipboard which I covered with printed paper.
Colors: Pretty in Pink, Chocolate Chip
Stamp Set: One of a Kind
The storybook starts with their fairytale engagement, followed by the bridal shower invitation, ceremony information, reception, and bridal entourage. I used the tab punch to create dividers for each. 



Welcome to Ink-Pressions!
Thank you for visiting my blog. This blog was created to share gift and project ideas I've made. I've included all of the materials I used to make the projects. I hope you enjoy them.
I will also be posting dates for stamp camps on this blog so please check back often.
God bless.
1 comment:
This turned out really nice! It's beautiful. I'm sure all the work you put into this was really appreciated. What a nice gift!
Post a Comment